Overview of Services Offered
Personalized ServiceOnce you select 360 Properties as your property management company, you will receive personalized service and care that is unmatched in residential property management. Every owner receives their property managers personal cell phone number, and can be reached at any time with questions or concerns. You will be guaranteed clear, friendly, and professional communication.
Tenant GuaranteeIf tenant is placed by 360 Properties, LLC breaks their initial lease within the first 10 months, a replacement tenant will be found at no charge.
Eviction Protection PlanAvoid the stress and potential costly legal fees associated with tenant evictions. Our eviction Protection Plan will cover the court filing fees, process server fees as well as any attorney fees that can arise from eviction proceedings against any tenants that we have place for you. We will prepare all the necessary documentation and all paperwork to be filed with the court. We will also coordinate any court appearances associated with an eviction for a minimal monthly fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Price AnalysisA market analysis based on comparable properties within the same neighborhood will be completed to properly access what your property could and should rent for. Data is provided from the Austin Board of Realtors multiple listing service.
Marketing & AdvertisingWe create a marketing plan for our rental properties that gives a competitive advantage with the greatest return for your investment, and our priority is to fill vacancies fast with qualified tenants. Marketing a home is far more than simply putting it on MLS. It is very important to know where to set the price of the property based upon property and market conditions. We have a proven track record of successfully marketing residential rental properties.
- A 360 Properties sign and lockbox will be placed on the property within 24 hours.
- Professional Quality Photos will be taken
- Listing will be placed on the Austin Board of Realtors® multiple listing service
- Market your investment property to over 10,000 Realtors® and to over 12,000 MLS subscribers in Austin and surrounding areas.
Heavily advertised on the web including but not limited to the following local and national websites:
- Our company website- 360PropertiesLLC.com
- 1000's of Realtor® websites that subscible to syndication
- Social media and more!
- Collection of all rents
- Disburse proceeds electronically directly into your bank account of choice
- Monthly accounting statement sent via email
- Copies of repair invoices or receipts
- End of year reporting
- Provide IRS Form 1099 for taxes
MaintenanceAll maintenance requests are handled by 360 Properties 24/7. We only hire quality contractors who offer reliable, quality, professional work at a reasonable rate.
InspectionsWe provide one interior inspection a year at no additional cost to ensure the interior of your property is also being taken care of. If you would like additional interior inspections we are glad to do so for an additional fee per inspection. For each additional interior inspection ordered, a detailed report will be emailed to you once completed. Our staff also does random drive by’s to ensure the tenants are taking care of yard and the exterior of the property.
Application Process & Tenant ScreeningWith vacant properties the first step and the most important part of managing a property is filling a vacancy with a well-qualified tenant. Implementing very strict qualifying and rental guidelines in the beginning helps to ensure we find a great tenant that will not only pay their rent on-time, but will also take great care of your investment. This also helps to minimize problems in the future, and keep your investment with a positive cash flow.
After receiving an application from a prospective Tenant, all applications are screened thoroughly with the following:
- Credit Report and History
- National Eviction Reports
- Tenant Performance Reports
- Public Records/Judgments
- Nationwide criminal history report
- Sexual Predator/Terrorist databases
- Rental history verification
- Employment and income verification
Lease AgreementsOnce a Tenant is approved, we use the Texas Association of REALTORS Residential Lease Agreement plus several attachments that our company has created which provides the following:
- Clearly defines the terms of the lease
- Lists the Tenant's Responsibilities
- Includes Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form
- What the Rent and Security Deposit will be
- Landlord's Rules and Regulations
- Move out responsibility check list
Areas We Serve
Members of NARPM
Our property managers are active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. What does this mean to you? The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) is an association of real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique problems and challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties. Our manager stays current with NARPM® Code of Ethics training, and is held to a higher standard of business ethics, professionalism, and fair housing practice. The Association also certifies its members in the standards and practices of the residential property management industry and promotes continuing professional education. 360 Properties believes that through continuing education we are able to raise the level of service provided.